Stacked camera overlays blocks tap-to-exposure and pinch-to-zoom gestures
Since iOS 10.0, using stacked overlay views (see code example below), both the tap-to-exposure and the pinch-to-zoom gestures do not work anymore. This supposed to work on iOS 9 and earlier.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Xcode 8.2
2. Download and unzip the attached sample code
3. Select a proper provisioning profile to run the app on the device
4. Run the sample code on a iOS 10.x device
5. Click on "Open Camera" to open the camera
6. Try to pinch-zoom or tap-exposure on the overlay view
Both the pinch-zoom and the tap-exposure work.
Both the pinch-zoom and the tap-exposure do not work.
Workaround: Remove the second view from the overlay view hierarchy and it will work
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
macOS 10.12.3 Beta (16D12b)
Reports posted here will not necessarily be seen by Apple.
All problems should be submitted at bugreport.apple.com before they are posted here.
Please only post information for Radars that you have filed yourself, and please do
not include Apple confidential information in your posts. Thank you!