Calendar Store Framework Does Not List CalDav Delegates Calendars
||Date Originated:||20-Jul-2009 11:04 PM|
|Product:||Mac OS X
The Calendar Store framework does not list CalDav Delegate Calendars when querying the list of calendars.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open iCal and add a CalDav calendar that has available delegate calendars.
2. Open iCal preferences and click on Accounts
3. Select the CalDav calendar that you added
4. Select the 'Delegation' tab
5. Click the 'Show' checkbox next to a delegate calendar
6. Close Preferences
7. Notice that iCal shows the selected delegate and the delegates events
8. Create a basic Cocoa application that links to the Calendar Store framework
9. Query the Calendar Store and list out all calendars
10. Notice that the CalDav calendar shows, but the CalDav Delegate calendar does not
The Calendar Store framework should list the CalDav Delegate calendar just like it list a standard CalDav calendar.
The Calendar Store framework acts like the CalDav Delegate calendar does not exist and make it so applications that use the Calendar Store framework is not able to show events associated with the CalDav Delegate calendar, therefore leaving a disconnect to users.
This is the case in the Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6 frameworks.
Sample application included
Reports posted here will not necessarily be seen by Apple.
All problems should be submitted at bugreport.apple.com before they are posted here.
Please only post information for Radars that you have filed yourself, and please do
not include Apple confidential information in your posts. Thank you!