Search the store for "face music" returns irrelevant results
||Date Originated:||8th Sep 2014|
The search results when searching the app store for "face music" generally include faces, but it's not until the tenth result that any of them have any musical content. The seventh result is a clone of the game Threes, which has nothing to do with either!
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the App Store on an iPhone or iPad. (I used an iPhone 5S running iOS 7.1)
2. Tap the 'Search' tab
3. Enter 'face music' into the text field
4. press 'Search'
All of the returned results should be relevant to both search terms.
The top 10 results are:
1. Morfo - a face morphing app with no relevance to 'music'
2. FaceFilm - a face morphing app with no relevance to 'music'
3. Morfo - a face morphing app with no relevance to 'music', again
4. Guess The Brand Game - no relevance to either term
5. Guess The Music Artists - negligible relevance to either term
6. Crazy Motion - no relevance to either term
7. 2048 Plus Unlimited UNDO - a clone of a clone of a clone with no relevance to either term
8. Guess Who Celebrity Quiz - negligible relevance to either term
9. Fame Face - no relevance to 'music'
10. Dance with me - Sets faces dancing to music.
Reports posted here will not necessarily be seen by Apple.
All problems should be submitted at bugreport.apple.com before they are posted here.
Please only post information for Radars that you have filed yourself, and please do
not include Apple confidential information in your posts. Thank you!