New Bug Reporter: can't easily copy absolute dates of change events
||Date Originated:||18-Apr-2017 12:45 PM|
***New Bug Reporter***
Summary: On the new beta RadarWeb at https://bugreport.apple.com/beta, dates are shown in an abbreviated form. This makes it hard to copy absolute dates.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. File a radar at bugreport.apple.com.
2. Cross-post it to Open Radar (http://openradar.me) because it’s the only way for others in the community to see it. Of course, only do this for material that is not under NDA.
3. Get an update from Apple about the bug, e.g. that it’s been closed or that it is a duplicate.
4. Go to Open Radar to update the report with the new information from Apple.
5. Notice that there is a date field on Open Radar to log the date and time that the bug was closed.
6. Go back to RadarWeb to copy the date.
Expected Results: The date and time are on the screen in a format that is easily selectable and copyable. On the old RadarWeb, it would show up in a format like this: 17-Apr-2017 01:03 AM
Observed Results: The new dates are displayed either in a relative form (“a day ago”) or at least shortened to omit the time (“06 Apr 2017”). The full date is available in a popup on mouseover, but it disappears when you move the mouse cursor up to select the text. It would be nice if the popup stayed on screen so that you could copy the text.
Notes: Regression: old RadarWeb showed the dates in a selectable, copyable way.
Configuration: Safari 10.1 (12603.1.30.0.34) on macOS 10.12.4 (16E195)
Attachment also uploaded at https://cl.ly/k4Ee
Reports posted here will not necessarily be seen by Apple.
All problems should be submitted at bugreport.apple.com before they are posted here.
Please only post information for Radars that you have filed yourself, and please do
not include Apple confidential information in your posts. Thank you!